Why choose a Braun tree?
We specialize in large caliper field-grown trees, all grown in clay loam soil. Our trees are grown not only to look great in our field, but to perform well for you and your customers.
- Our clay loam soil allows our trees to thrive in the tough conditions of a typical landscape site.
- Our horticultural techniques produce uniform, good-looking trees with a healthy, solid branching structure and a vigorous root system.
- Our trees arrive as a great-looking package, in sound root balls with tailor fit wire baskets and carefully wrapped trunks.
- Our short dig-to-transport time also means that our trees are fresh and never allowed to dry out.
- We start with the best. We only buy the highest quality lining out stock.
All of this combined produces trees that are a great value — Braun trees sell first!
Please click the links below for customer service requests including requesting a quote, creating an order, order inquiries and account information.
Order History Inquiry
Review your Account
Order a Catalogue